Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome Back!

In today's lesson we learned more about logs! WHOOP!! Hope everyone had a great spring break, if you're like me it feels like it went too fast. Just think of it this way, there's only... 52 days left of classes (and counting)! Take that as you may, but I'm pumped. That means 52 days until a two MONTH spring break, aka summer holidays.

ANYhow... this is the notes from today's class...















And the video...




The test is now post-poned until next Wednesday, April the 15th. And we can still rewrite the test that we all did poorly on earlier. Perhaps next week? Let me know, if you have any suggestions, please comment on this post! I'll be checking!!

Mr. Maks strongly suggested that we remember to look and learn from our workbook as well! The R.J. Mickelson one. I know that I love it. I wasn't using it, and I was doing poorly on my tests. I read through the units we had covered, tried a couple of their example questions, and I got FIFTY PERCENT HIGHER on my next test! Now, obviously I had a lot of "learning room" you could say to get that big of an improvement.... but the moral of the story is, if you take the time to read the stuff, it will benefit you!

Happy Readings!











The assignment for this evening is Exercise 22 questions 1-14. And if you do your questions like Peter, I'm not sure Mr. Maks will be too impressed. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment