Friday, March 20, 2009

The exercise is lesson 18 questions 1 to 18.

We focused this class on double angle identities. Forgive me if I lead you down the wrong road here because I've lost my map and I am struggling to get back on course. That is to say I don't get it. The only thing I'm confident with my understanding of it was the part about 2 seperate angles who end up in the same position on a circle. Honestly I have know idea how to describe the idea of it simpler than Max's traveling to Bowsmen through Lenswood idea. Max also went through the identity formulas, which helped me enough that if I had to do a question like that I could plug in the formula and get the correct answer, but I don't know why it does what it does.








Sorry I couldn't upload the video it just wouldn't upload in a short enough amount of time so I had to take it off

No comments:

Post a Comment